We offer pragmatic, creative and relevant analysis and advice on:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Policy analysis
- Advocacy campaign development
We work with our clients on strengthening and diversifying their approach and initiatives on public policy and public affairs at the European and national levels. We offer a specific combination of academic training and methodologies, real-world management and communication experience, as well as a strong personal commitment.
We have acquired in-depth experience in reviewing, drafting and implementing media legislation, regulation and strategies in the public or private sector and/or in donor funded projects.
- Extensive knowledge of the EU legal and regulatory framework with regard to audiovisual media services.
- Extensive knowledge of the media sector.
- Deep knowledge of the functioning of media regulatory authorities all over Europe and MENA.
- Deep understanding of the functioning of international institutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Our clients include
- various European radio services providers, free and pay TV service providers and platform providers
- the European Commission
- the European Parliament
- the Council of Europe
- OIF (Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie)
- OSCE Freedom of Media
- BBC Media Action
- AKOS, the Slovenian Telecom and Media regulator
- BIPT, the Belgian Federal Telecom regulator
- OFCOM/BAKOM, the Swiss federal Telecom and Media regulator
- WBI, the department of International Relations of the French-speaking Community of Belgium